The Tracking Widget will display on the Tracking Page and on the WooCommerce View order page and your customers will be directed to that page to track the orders. You can select any other page from the WordPress Pages to be your tracking page, in that case, you will need to add the Tracking Widget shortcode to that page.
Tracking page example:
Setup the Tracking Page
To set up the tracking page, navigate to TrackShip > Settings and open the Tracking Page panel:
Enable Tracking Page – The tracking page is where your customers are directed to track their order on your store and you can fully customize this page to display shipping messages, upsells and more. If you choose not to enable the tracking page, your customers will be directed to track their order on the View Order Page.
Select the Tracking Page – when you install TrackShip for WooCommerce, we create the Shipment Tracking page in WordPress > Pages and automatically add the [trackship-track-order] shortcode to that page.
You can completely design the tracking page with page builders such as UXBuilder or Elementor. If you select to use a different page as your tracking page, please make sure to add the [trackship-track-order] shortcode is added to the page content.
To use the shortcode in your template files or in the my-account endpoints, select “Other” for the tracking page and add the URL of the page you will use the shortcode in its content.
Customize the Tracking Widget
You can customize and preview the tracking page widget, you can choose the layout, font color, border color, hide the shipping provider logo and/or hide the tracking events using a customizer with live preview:
- Widget Tracker Type – choose between progress bar or icons bar display.
- Border Color – widget border color
- Border Color – widget border color
- Enable Tracking number link to Carrier Website – this will enable a link to the track the order on the shipping provider website.
- Hide Shipping Provider Logo – hides the Shipping Provider logo image from the tracking widget
- Remove TrackShips branding – remove the Trackship branding from tracking page footer from the tracking widget.
- Tracking events display – Choose 3 different options, hide the tracking events, display the last event with option to expand or show the full events, the shipment tracking event details from the tracking widget
- Last-Mile Delivery Tracking Number – this tracking number will display if the shipping carrier apply a different tracking number for the destination shipping carrier. Usually it will apply to 4PX and Yun Express shipments to the USA, handled by USPS.
- Hide shipping from-to – This will show when origin country and destination country are different.
Do not display tracking events:
Display all the tracking events:
View Order Page
The Tracking Widget will also display on the WooCommerce View Order endpoint in the for guest customers and in the accounts > orders history
View Order Page Example:
How we generate the Tracking Page Link
When you ship an order, your customers will receive a link to track the order that includes the order ID and Order Key parameters taken from the WooCommerce order and allow us to identify the order to display the tracking information.
For example, a link we generate for order 12345:
If anyone tries to go directly to the tracking page, without the Order ID and Order Key in the URL parameters, they will be required to enter the order ID and the email address to view the tracking page.
If you want to remove the search by Order ID and Order Email section from Tracking Page, So you will have to add a code snippet in your theme’s function.php.
Tracking Page form: